Monday 16 July 2012

Back to the 80s

As most of you from up my way will know Rewind festival returns to Scone Palace in Scotland this coming weekend; a music festival celebrating all things 80s! I'm not going myself unfortunately; no festivals for me this year being a new mum, boo hoo hoo! But that doesn't mean I couldn't have a wee retro 80s extravaganza of my own... with my polymer clay that is, hehe!

I had some miniature working rubiks cubes and some retro sweeties left over from a previous project, so this combined with new handmade smiley faces, pacman and mario charms made for some fun new jewellery designs. I'm going to be putting these designs up on my Facebook page at cheap introductory prices for this week only. So if you fancy joining in on the fun or you want to get yourself all retro-ed up because your going to Rewind Festival this weekend (you lucky people) then come check out my page.

No comments:

Post a Comment