Tuesday 15 January 2013

The Creative Corner

I have just spent most of this evening sorting out all my jewellery findings and beads into some sort of reasonable order. I realised that I hadn't actually put any pictures up of my craft desk/creative corner and thought that now would be a good time (seeing as it is fairly tidy for a change lol). I had to move my craft desk into my rather small bedroom back in September as my son needed his own room.


It is not ideal as the room is very dark and really tight for space, in fact I could do with putting some more shelves up for everything, but it does the job. It's my own little retreat where I can go and create whilst listening to my favourite tunes. And there's no little menaces allowed, well most of the time anyway!



No comments:

Post a Comment