Tuesday 5 February 2013

Competition Winners

Only a quick post today as need to get into town and go to the Post Office. Just wanted to announce the competition winners. They have already been informed on my Facebook page but I said I would write a list on my blog too. Winners are;

Beth Lou                   X-Box Controllers (Black)
William Johnston       X-Box Controllers (White)
Ria Mitchelson          Mighty Boosh Earrings & Lemon Teacup Ring
Sarah Louise Lamb   Scented Key Lime Pie Necklace
Lydia Rolffe-Budd     Mario Fire Flower Brooch


Congratulations folks and thank you to everyone who took part in the competition, also for all your lovely comments and shares. I got lots of new likers for my Facebook Page and a good idea of what Nomi Faerie products you would like to see more of in the future.

If any of the competition winners want to send me a photograph of themselves wearing their prizes then that would be great. Also want to say a big Happy Birthday to Ria Mitchelson who's Birthday it is today!

Speak to you soon folks I must go and post all these faerie-tastic prizes now.

No comments:

Post a Comment