Sunday 28 September 2014

Cael's 3rd Birthday Party

I can't believe it's been over three years now since my wee boy was born, how time flies! And that will be two years now since I did the post about about the Monster themed party I did for his 1st Birthday.
I've had such a lot on right now with work and starting college that I decided to just be really relaxed about the whole thing. I bought some buffet food, I even bought the cake this time as well. I was so tired on Friday night and I couldn't face sitting up all night baking. My friend Mandy (Face Painter Dundee) came round with her face paints and the kids all had a ball. It shows you don't have to have a big event that takes lots of planning and stress just so they have a good time. Still want to do my pirate themed party at one point though so watch this space! Here are some photos from yesterday...







No comments:

Post a Comment